Position: Presales Specialist
Job type: Permanent
Experience: 2 – 4 years
At Tabexp Apps, we are aiming for a 10x growth by the end of this year, and we are looking for a passionate Pre-Sales Specialist who would play a pivotal role in achieving the same.
The roles and responsibilities would be:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Company
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Generating high-quality sales leads for the business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and other lead generation methods.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new products.
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of the industry.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present ‘the big picture’, architect solutions to solve customer problems, and business challenges
Required Candidate profile Qualifications
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Btech/BE from a reputed institute
- At least 1 year of prior Sales, Pre-Sales or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization