Position: Inside Sales Associate
Job type: Permanent
Experience: Relevant experience in B2B phone-based sales / inside sales
The Inside Sales Specialist will be comfortable with a heavy outbound call activity, making dozens of cold calls a day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and working with company leadership throughout the sales cycle to close business. The Inside Sales Specialist should have demonstrated experience prospecting, booking qualified appointments, building and growing business.
Primary objectives of the Digital Sales Representative position is to assist the company in acquiring new customers, growing revenues and develop a sustainable pipeline of qualified sales leads through booked appointments. The Digital Sales Representative must be able to effectively communicate the company’s vision, and compelling product benefits.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of our offerings and associated technologies.
- Qualify prospects via the phone, email and web conferencing, identifying key decision makers, business pain and book appointments.
- Maintain a high level of activity to meet assigned objectives.
- Generate interest in our offerings through outbound calls. High volume of phone activity to generate dependable and predictable pipeline.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail.
- Generate targeted call lists, develop call plans and utilize CRM software to capture, document and transfer all activities (including calls, call activity, account notes and prospect pipeline).
- Provide outbound support for integrated marketing programs.
- Qualify, develop and transfer inbound lead opportunities.
- Provide feedback to improve efficiencies of marketing and sales efforts.
- Participate in trade shows were appropriate, with occasional travel to meet field sales staff, prospects and customers.
Qualification and Experience
- Tenacious, persistent, positive focused, energetic, charismatic, self-starter with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ambitious and aggressive toward reaching corporate and personal objectives and growing with the company.
- Existing successful experience in B2B phone-based sales / inside sales.
- Excellent team player, but also must be able to identify, prioritize and manage work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful, goal-oriented, metrics-driven and solution focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to comfortably and confidently converse at a high level with VP and C-level customer contacts.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, across department and with varying personalities and skill sets.